Translate

Monday, December 22, 2014

Tis the season for updates!

Since it is unlikely I'll update anymore this year, I'll say happy holidays now!!! Yay!!! 2014 is almost over! Lord knows I can't wait.

ANYWAY, for about two weeks now, I've been writing a short story. It's my first, but I figured if I can write a whole novel, surely I can also do a short story. I started writing it after talking to a friend, who encouraged me to try to get something published. While I doubt it's at that level yet, I am happy that I was able to "finish" something this year.

So the story is called "I Found You," about a specter desperate to live again, even know all she knew is dead and gone. She befriended a human girl, and then jacked her body, so the story follows her past and thought processes. I submitted it to a writer's org, and someone called said the story was atmospheric, which was kind of the vibe I was going for. Yahoo! I named the story after a dance song called I Found You lulz. Maybe I'll post it someday.

I Found You

I don't know how long this is going to stay here, so, uh...read while you can???

In other news, Sunnydale is close to having a beta ready. All I really have to do are the final boss sequence and the endings. My last finished game was four years ago, so I'm excited to get this one out there.

I still work on MMZ when I can. I must be honest folks, I have no idea where this game is going. It started out sort of sci-fi, and while I haven't lost that vibe, I don't know what it is now. It's exciting and frustrating at the same time. Still, I know how badly people want this game, so I will try to finish it and have a download as soon as able, preferably a download that isn't crap. =P

That's all for now. Happy holidays and stay safe (which I didn't do last year @_@)

- A Clyde

No comments: