Translate

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Nightmare Update

Aside from Dracula's ending, the writing for the game is all done. Dungeon construction is done as well, so all that's left is copying what I have written and pasting it in the game. I didn't write it "correctly," so the process is taking longer than I expected it to (I do this for Gatekeeper and it's a breeze), so the game is ~almost done. Are you excited??? I sure am. My last completed game was Complete Chaos, which was, uh, a while ago. I also started working on Mystery Man Zero again, which had some trouble a few days ago (it crashed >.<) but should be all right now. After Sunnydale is completed, it's a toss up between Gatekeeper and MMZ as to which one will be completed first.

I haven't written much for Total Chaos in the last few weeks. The project isn't dead! Far from it. I just haven't been motivated lately, but surely I will, soon. Writing is really mentally draining, you know?

PS: I added a bunch of Nightmare videos on my youtube channel! I'll get around to adding them here when I feel like it (probably tomorrow).

No comments: